Prayers Needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heaston

Reaction score
I have never done this before but after reading about Old Michaels accident and all the great people sending there prayers to him I thought I would post this request. Sadly I received a call Thursday night that my son had passed away unexpectedly, he was only 21 and a student at UMC. I am in Missouri now to take him home. My family and I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Hank

Dear Hank

Please accept my heartfelt condolences, no words can describe the feelings you're having...my son is 23 and I cannot imagining being in your shoes. This makes all the heartaches of the past irrelevant...my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family.

The healing that eventually can and will happen is a long process and we from the outside can only help you along with trying to understand your pain and continue with prayer and kind deeds to all human beings.

Alfred

Thoughts and prayers being sent....

There is no way to make sense from a senseless and unimaginable occurence. My condolences do you no good but I do care and can't begin to fathom your pain and thoughts.

My heart is breaking as I write this.....I can not even begin to pretend to imagine what you and your family are going through......We also have sons, 22 and 28......Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

Sherrie and Roy

Hank,

May all of the prayers from this forum bring some condolence and sense of peace to you and your family. Our hearts reach out to you in your time of sorrow, you are NOT alone in spirit.

CJ

I have never done this before but after reading about Old Michaels accident and all the great people sending there prayers to him I thought I would post this request. Sadly I received a call Thursday night that my son had passed away unexpectedly, he was only 21 and a student at UMC. I am in Missouri now to take him home. My family and I would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
Hank
Hank,

Just as the loss of your son is something I can't fathom - trust that there is love in this Forum that you can't fathom. I've shed tears for you and your son and your family tonight. I hope your road to peace is a short one.

Hank,

As many others here have indicated, I too have a son (31 years old). I can't imagine the pain in your heart. There can be no greater tragedy than to lose a child. May you find peace and comfort in the words expressed here. Please accept Iris' and my condolences for your loss.

Jim

Hank,

I can not imagine what it would be like to lose one of my kids or grandkids! Prayers from Oregon for you and your family.