Premier Cycle rack and back rest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2007 FJR

Reaction score
IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg
I am finally able to have my wifes Corbin back rest and out Givi trunk mounted on the bike thanks to Premier Cycles rack. Here are some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like exactly what I want to do. I am looking at the GIVI E55 Maxima 3.

I have a 2008 with stock seat and I would like to have the ability to buy an aftermarket seat with a bottom back rest for my wife.

Which Premier rack did you use?

Did you have to make any modifications to the rack?

Which Givi Box are you using?

The top backrest, is that Givi, Premier, or Other?

Do you have the Givi brake light and if so did you have to make any modifications (Premier's website says you do need to make modifications.)

How does it feel?

It looks like you can fully open the top without getting in the way of the back rest.

Anything else you can offer is appreciated. Thank you.

IMG_1116.jpg
IMG_1114.jpg
IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg
I am finally able to have my wifes Corbin back rest and out Givi trunk mounted on the bike thanks to Premier Cycles rack. Here are some pics.

In the last pic is the corbin backrest all the way upright? Does the Corbin backrest touch the backrest on the top box when she's sitting against it? It looks like there might be some interference between the two.

I don't think i've seen that backrest on a Givi before. Where'd you get it?