Prius is an environmental nightmare

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem with the "Do something even if it's wrong" approach is that it's going to cost YOU and ME a whole bunch of money for nothing.

Recent NASA studies monitoring the temperatures on Mars, Jupiter and Pluto ( IIRC ) indicate those Planets are showing an increase in their surface temperatures in line with what the Earth is seeing.

Other studies done by the University's of Oregon and Ohio State, core drilling into lake beds, determined the climate patterns from pollen grains in the sediment of the lake bed. Every meter of core represents approx 2300 years in time. They have discovered the Earth has been through several Ice ages every 80,000 to 100,000 years.

There are some very good articles on it in the September 2004 issue of National Geographic.

I propose a solution. Route the auto exhaust into the passenger compartment. The CO2 is not released into the atmosphere and the population is controlled. Everyone wins.

Phil

I have another solution: closing bullshit political threads, as they are against forum guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.