Proud New owner!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudakid

Reaction score
I run a small tree care company and have the luxury of getting close wth my good clients. A friend and client of many years gave up his 07 FJR for a deal and some tree work. I've had lots of motorcycles in my 37 yrs but this one eats miles the most effortlessly by far. Put around 500 miles on it so far and can't wait to do some touring on it. Mostly hard canyon riding at this point. Any experienced FJR owners in the Denver area?

Attachments

• 20240823_171002.jpg
    20240823_171002.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 1
  • 20240823_170944.jpg
    20240823_170944.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
I run a small tree care company and have the luxury of getting close wth my good clients. A friend and client of many years gave up his 07 FJR for a deal and some tree work. I've had lots of motorcycles in my 37 yrs but this one eats miles the most effortlessly by far. Put around 500 miles on it so far and can't wait to do some touring on it. Mostly hard canyon riding at this point. Any experienced FJR owners in the Denver area?
Welcome, from up in the Colorado hills.

I'm in the Aspen area - not exactly close, but at least in the same state!
I've got a 08 that I've lived with for about ten years and worked on a bit, so if you have questions, I'd be glad to share what experience I have.

Carlie

Sounds like a great deal for ya. I'm one of the guys that think the 07 is the best year. Yes, I have a bias perspective since mine is an 07 as well.
I envy you for living so close to the mountains. What a great opportunity to ride.
This is a good place to get advice for anything you need.
Welcome.
Tim

Sounds like a great deal for ya. I'm one of the guys that think the 07 is the best year. Yes, I have a bias perspective since mine is an 07 as well.
I envy you for living so close to the mountains. What a great opportunity to ride.
This is a good place to get advice for anything you need.
Welcome.
Tim
The maroon color certainly is the best!

Welcome from Arendal, Norway. Nice bike. Ride safe🏍️.