Purchasing 2006 In Ca

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now it is time to take a trip to Woodland Cycle in Woodland Ca. or call them for a price check. I am sure he would be able to sell it to you for a reasonable price with no bull or fake promises as I have read in prior replies . He is a small shop been in the community for over 30 years in the motorcycle business as a mechanic to owning his own shop and an honest one. I have known Tim sr. the owner for over 30 years and bought my 05 fjr from his shop. Good luck and happy motoring

;) weekend rider

Someone posted a month or two ago that Honda/Yamaha/????? of North Hollywood had 6 in crates in the warehouse. You might want to try them also.

A couple of weeks ago the dealership in Quincy was selling an 05 with ABS out the door(that includes all tax's and lic. fee's) for 13299.00. They seem to be nice people to deal with. I've heard nothing but good about them. :cownoy:

A couple of weeks ago the dealership in Quincy was selling an 05 with ABS out the door(that includes all tax's and lic. fee's) for 13299.00. They seem to be nice people to deal with. I've heard nothing but good about them.  :cownoy:
If you live in Northern California look no farther than Sierrayamaha.com in Quincy, CA.

Testimony:

On July 20th I purchased my '05 ABS from sierrayamaha.com (quincy dealer) for the above price. I simply found the bike on their website and called with a day to come and pick it up (they had 6 of them in a warehouse in Reno, NV). I drove it 170 miles home and at mile marker 169 a frickin forest rat jumped out and hit my right leg and did a body roll into the rear of the bike and tore the right hard bag off and ripped a 2 inch hole in the tail piece. I emailed sierrayamaha.com and they called the next day to set up a time so I could bring it in...they replaced all the damaged parts at THEIR cost plus only $50.00 labor even though they spent 3 hours working on it. They took the parts off another FJR that was on the showroom floor. I am very impressed with sierrayamaha. I cannot imagine getting this kind of service from a dealer in Los Angeles.

If you already own an FJR and happen to be going through Quincy, CA. Stop by and buy a T-Shirt and mention BBIII's FJR vs. the sucidal deer :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: