Question about FJR1300AE .. Now Want a Standard

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Info Mc! You have now been annointed our man on the street in the UK! The Crown will be arriving Shortly! :lol:

What do you mean "now"? He's been "the man" for years now...pay attention man! :clapping:
Oops! Sorry! :unsure:
Damn, Vic, but when you "step back in it" you really DO come up stinkin', dontcha??
:lol: :lol: :lol: Mc and I are buds! We are the two Musketeers. The Brit and the guy from the Bronx. All we need is an Irishmen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mc and I are buds! We are the two Musketeers. The Brit and the guy from the Bronx. All we need is an Irishmen. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Buds? Certainly.

Musketeers? Not so sure. Just remember the Three Musketeers were French. We don't want their engines in our FJRs
no2.gif

Buds? Certainly.

Musketeers? Not so sure. Just remember the Three Musketeers were French. We don't want their engines in our FJRs
no2.gif
No we wouldn't. :unsure: