R1 Forums

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryo

Reaction score
Any of you know of a good R1 forum or 2 other than this one, that isn't largely populated with squids in mine is bigger than yours mode. Basically one that will give me tech help if needed, good discussion on what accessories work or don't work, etc. and one that has good links to suppliers. I am hoping against hope that there is such a forum.

thanks,

rusty

I find the big main R1 forum, https://www.r1-forum.com , to be so huge and unwieldy, it's almost useless.

And it is indeed populated with a buttload of squidly punks. Over 50,000 members :bigeyes: and coming up on two (2) million posts! :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

So when you go to search for something, the return results are so huge, so massive, it's too large to be really useful.

I did a search on the word "exhaust", and it returned 507 pages of results, for a total of 12655 posts! Like I say, that's too large to be useful..... :(

Here is a brand new start-up R1 forum that I have hopes for:

https://www.r1messagenet.com/forums/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, I appreciate the info. both sites look good. You are right about the one site, there is so much it is relatively useless.

I joined that forum and before I made my first post, I was banned.
Whoa! Now, that's some impressive shit right there!! Banned before you could even post..... DAYUM! :lol:

We're think of banning you here, too, 'cuz you don't carry the desparately needed Speedohealers.... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I joined that forum and before I made my first post, I was banned.
Whoa! Now, that's some impressive shit right there!! Banned before you could even post..... DAYUM! :lol:

We're think of banning you here, too, 'cuz you don't carry the desparately needed Speedohealers.... :D
Just about being banned at home too. I guess I'm batting 1000!