Really dumb bag liner question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are Left & Right fiqured from sittin on the bike or standing in front of bike face'n it?
See, that's why they say "port" and "starboard" in the Navy. Doesn't matter which way you're facing. I forget which is which, though.
confused0006.gif
And airplanes.

FYI:

Left is port, each have 4 letters.

Port wine is red, so is the port/left running/wing light.

This information is rather helpful when approaching a ship or aircraft in the black of night. :blink:

Arrive at work 5 days a week, from April to December. Take bag out of case, throw over shoulder and walk in.
Arrive at picture shoot and take bag out of case with my whole DSLR array of equipment, throw over shoulder and go to the ??? I'm going to shoot.

Arrive at hotel and take bag out of case, do not chase hard case around the parking lot, do not bang the hard case in the elevator, do not bruise shins trying to carry a fully loaded case.

Arrive at new England Dragway, take cases off, cable them to phone pole, liners don't matter, race.
+1 on the work application. I use the case liner every commute day. It's my briefcase for everything except my laptop. I even use it on days when I'm forced to drive for whatever reason.

My only complaint is that the left side liner basically fell apart after six months of use. Yamaha wouldn't replace it because they claim all such damage is from abuse. However, the other side has lasted almost five years.

Plus, on my shelf at work, the Yamaha logo is a good conversation starter.

Fred

On a long trip, when I pack them at home, I weigh the bag liners on a bathroom scale to try and balance the load as best I can.

On the return trip, well, that feels about even. :unsure:

Are Left & Right fiqured from sittin on the bike or standing in front of bike face'n it?
See, that's why they say "port" and "starboard" in the Navy. Doesn't matter which way you're facing. I forget which is which, though.
confused0006.gif
And airplanes.

FYI:

This information is rather helpful when approaching a ship or aircraft in the black of night. :blink:

If you're approaching a ship or an aircraft in the black of night on your Feejer, you're kind of fucked.

confused0006.gif
And airplanes.

FYI:

If you're approaching a ship or an aircraft in the black of night on your Feejer, you're kind of fucked.
SacramentoMike: Don't piss madmike2 off! You saw the video of what happened when he rode the bus to Oakland, CA last week. It was not a real pretty sight!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
confused0006.gif
And airplanes.

FYI:

SacramentoMike: Don't piss madmike2 off! You saw the video of what happened when he rode the bus to Oakland, CA last week. It was not a real pretty sight!!!
Which one was he?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

confused0006.gif
And airplanes.

FYI:

Which one was he?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was the one holding the camera. Didn't you recognize his "excited" voice?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm................nevermind.
Figured it'd take something like this to flush you out! Where ya been?!
Yeah, odot; I'm very glad to see you back. You're the only one who can keep Bustanut joker and RadioHowie squared away and flying right! Well, as best as you can!

Donkey Boi called me last night.. Dork was playing around with a small air compressor for his bike and didn't know what the fuk he was doing..

I haven't checked the Fort Worth online papers to see if he burned his place down.. :eek: He was playing with wires ya know..

He wanted me to get him a horn for the damn thing. I told him to shove the hose up his ass and pinch his lips together to alter the sound... ;)

:jester:

I heard that last night!!
High-pitched, warbling screech.

Almost like a monkey on crack imitating Celine Dion!

It was like a sheep girl squealing with pleasure/pain!
Howie, we talked about this. Do not chew peote buttons when you smoke crack. Or, if I'm wrong, Celine Dion is back on stage in FL! Run, run for your lives! :fie: