Recently Discovered Feature on my FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While riding home from work today, coming around a corner, I took a quick look down at my cornering speed, and there was my mug reflecting in the speedo. I had that angled head look, just like the MotoGP on-boards. Clouds in the background and all. 15k and didn't notice until today. Now if I could only find Mugello and an M1. Next sunny day, see yourself for yourself.
This thread is worthless without pictures!

Does this apply to Gen 1 too? If not, this could be a new farkle business opportunity!

I'd bet dollars to dimes that Wheatie wouldn't leave the house either if he was just a bit more flexible. Hey wasn't the Wheatie the guy who broke his ankle playing naked mens volley ball?
Your bet is on dollar boy...seems you got a little too much of a fixation on me. Move along and tug on somebody elses' pants.

never seen it, never looked there

I'm a little busy working my farkles:

3708483364_2db01fa377.jpg

screw the tattoo, beotch! I am holding out for a warm form, not a reasonable facsimile.

the girls are fine B. We had a nice bubble bath this morning.......

thanks fer askin' :blum:

Must be o'dark:30 in Canada........... no body home.........

awwwwwwwwwwwwe, were you missin' lil ole me?

screw the tattoo, beotch! I am holding out for a warm form, not a reasonable facsimile.

the girls are fine B. We had a nice bubble bath this morning.......

thanks fer askin' :blum:

Must be o'dark:30 in Canada........... no body home.........

awwwwwwwwwwwwe, were you missin' lil ole me?
Maybe ......... a little bit :biggrinsmiley: :bleh:

B.......

was that a worm farm???, warm farmer..... I need to put on my glasses........ :rolleyes: