Recommend a good dealer in WA or ID?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked through all the dealer feedbacks and didn't see any in WA other than Sunnyside (thanks Ignacio) so I thought I would make a post.
Any info on good pricing would be much appreciated.

I do have a local shop in my hometown but of course they want me to pay MSRP on one which frankly I don't want to do.

They have a good salesperson there that I have known for a long time but his boss isn't very forgiving on prices.

They also have a really good mechanic that does my work on my Suzuki now (no dealer local) so I am setup for after purchase but I need a good place to buy.

Thanks ahead of time.
I bought a new 08 Manual trans FJR from Snake River Yami, in Meridian (Boise) ID. We went off the 13,898.00, but in that price they threw in a touring windshield, back trunk with the back rest, and installed all of the acccesories. Call Cory he is a very good salesman.

I have heard mixed reviews on Snake River, they were actually the second one I contacted, I really wasn't looking forward to going back down to Meridian so quick as I was just there 2 weeks before for training ...but it took them 6 days to contact me back....

All good now, I have my bike being picked up and brought to Moscow for me.... Palouse Country Sports my local dealer was able to locate me a bike not to far away, so they are going to do all the work, actually the salesman is driving up to pick it up for me himself.

I ended up only getting him down to 13,100 but that is with no transportation costs, assembly costs, just state tax and doc fees plus he threw in the custom FJR cover and I know I will be taken care of in the future for all my maintenance and accessory needs.

My local dealer did call me yesterday and asked me if I still wanted an FJR, apparantly he was still looking for me.Ended up having him bring it in from Seattle for me because I told him I would rather buy from him than somewhere else...
good result. guess I hadn't gotten that from initial read of the thread.

you'll like the bike bigtime....

Last edited by a moderator: