Recommended Service Shops in NorCal

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K_Flyer

Reaction score
We live in Sutter Creek, about 50 miles east-south-east of Sacramento. We are unhappy, annoyed, frustrated, P'd off... by the service we've been getting on our 2015 FJR's. I would prefer not to service the bikes myself so am looking for recommendations for shops to service the bike, and for dealers for warranty service. Thanks.

Trek North to Lapine, FJRay
Thanks John but I don't do warranty work and it's going to be snowing soon. I talked to Murray at the Reuben Run and recommended Roseville also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought my 2014 ES at Capitol Yamaha on Auburn and they've done all of my service since. They even worked out a tough issue where the ABS light was flashing under certain conditions and fixed it under warranty. They did just lose their senior service guy, but they did my valve adjustment last week and the tech seemed knowledgeable.

While I used to have all of my service done in Roseville, I am now quite happy with the service at Capitol.

BTW, I ride up to Andrae's Bakery in Amador City (from Antelope) most every weekend. Some REALLY nice roads you have up there!

Thanks. We were pretty well ready to go to Roseville. It's more of a pain to get to from our place but we are fed up with PCP. Modesto is a bit too much of a haul from here.

Roseville Yamaha has long been a friend to FJR owners.
A big + ONE
smile.png
--- transferred from PCP in Sacto to Roseville Yamaha myself.

I should add that the Gfran's use Capital Yamaha in Sacto and are happy with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in Sutter Creek, about 50 miles east-south-east of Sacramento. We are unhappy, annoyed, frustrated, P'd off... by the service we've been getting on our 2015 FJR's. I would prefer not to service the bikes myself so am looking for recommendations for shops to service the bike, and for dealers for warranty service. Thanks.
Roseville Yamaha is my go to for service. From San Ramon to Roseville is about 100 miles but I do it because Zac, Svc. Mgr. has always ensured the job is done correct and on time. I bought my 2014 from Roseville to show my loyalty.