Redfish and hppants take a demo ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Mike. I called 'pants the night before because I thought he might be interested in the new suspension and the other updates. I did not contact anyone else. The fact is that 'pants is the organizer of our group, I usually rely on him to provide 1) The Destination 2) The Route 3) Where the Food is located 4) The Time and 5) The Group.

I really had not intended to go for a ride afterwards, I (really!) did have to cut my grass. The yard was looking really bad and as you guys now know, I was having a dinner guest. Fortunately, hppants was wise enough, and kind enough to point me in the right direction.

I'm sorry Mike. I called 'pants the night before because I thought he might be interested in the new suspension and the other updates. I did not contact anyone else. The fact is that 'pants is the organizer of our group, I usually rely on him to provide 1) The Destination 2) The Route 3) Where the Food is located 4) The Time and 5) The Group.
I really had not intended to go for a ride afterwards, I (really!) did have to cut my grass. The yard was looking really bad and as you guys now know, I was having a dinner guest. Fortunately, hppants was wise enough, and kind enough to point me in the right direction.
Must be nice to be able to 'cut the grass' lol. and, sounds like 'pants is the man!, most importantly he knows where the good (#3) is :)