Reflector Mod for Givi V46 case

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the instructions Fred. I was afraid of taking the lens off... until I read it and Alex does not have the instructions on his site.

Thanks for the instructions Fred. I was afraid of taking the lens off... until I read it and Alex does not have the instructions on his site.
Thanks for the heads up. I added a link for the installation instructions.

The Givi E52 kit is now made that fits under the lens cover. pics to follow.

Thanks for the heads up. I added a link for the installation instructions.

The Givi E52 kit is now made that fits under the lens cover. pics to follow.
The install instructions link to a .doc file. You need to either make it a download or convert it to PDF so it can be opened in a browser.

The install instructions link to a .doc file. You need to either make it a download or convert it to PDF so it can be opened in a browser.
Crap, the link seemed to be broken, so I updated it with a pdf and then the whole item disappeared gone from the site! I'll need to put it back in tonight. Of course the database recover worked fine but has the same issue with a missing products. Ugg.

here are the instructions: link

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good . . . !

GiviSddleReflect-s.jpg