Registration for - FOVR 4:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New guy here, joined the FJR online group yesterday, and would like to join up with everyone Fri-Sunday. I have contacted the Inn at Packwood for reservations. Do you have room for one more on your ride? It's just me, my bride will be elswewhere.....Can I bring some food for Friday? and if so, can I get it in Packwood? Thanks much! (Coming from Kenmore, WA) Rodd

:yahoo:

So I am in for 3 days, have a room reserved, will bring 2 six packs of large hamburger buns and I am savoring the prime rib as I write. Now I need to get those new tires on the bike; they have been waiting patiently in the garage for weeks calling to me but I can't seem to make time for them. Hum, I'm gona go pull them off the bike now.

See ya in Packwood.

Dave

I am late to register, but will stay Saturday night and would like to sign up for 2 prime rib dinners for me (Kent) and my Bride (Sondra). I spoke with Packwood and they said the would work us in to a room. We are riding in from Gresham on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Kent