Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvtoride

My Indian name is "Pants On Fire"
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

Please clicky here for the NAFO 2010 link for registration.

Some information such as dinner items for the Saturday banquet, vendors to attend, routes & door prize donor info are yet be added, so check back frequently for more info.

Will see ya'll soon, Heidi ;)

With my excellent computer skills I may have screwd up my registration already. The confirmation said pillion which is wrong.

I had been thinking of registering a friend whoe rides with me, but went back and just registered myself. Don't know if that makes any difference or not.

thanks, Jack :clapping:

With my excellent computer skills I may have screwd up my registration already. The confirmation said pillion which is wrong.I had been thinking of registering a friend whoe rides with me, but went back and just registered myself. Don't know if that makes any difference or not.

No worries! I cleaned up your mess! :p

With my excellent computer skills I may have screwd up my registration already. The confirmation said pillion which is wrong.I had been thinking of registering a friend whoe rides with me, but went back and just registered myself. Don't know if that makes any difference or not.

No worries! I cleaned up your mess! :p

Thanks Jeff see you at CFR the 21st

We are looking for people to come up with rides. You can submit them through the forum or email them to [email protected]. Once I get them I will add them to the rides page on the website.

it great that registration is open . ok how long is registration open for.
From the website:

"Registrations will be taken up until August 6, 2010. After this date we will be unable to provide rally shirts or rally swag. Late registrations may be available after that until August 24, 2010.! "

A question. I sent my registration money in Sunday and the site said that I would be receiving a code to make hotel reservations. Nothing yet.

Thanks to the organizers for all the work putting it together...

Questions:

How accepted will non-FJR riding guests be? I am considering bringing my 25 y/o son along and he would be riding a Triumph Trophy. (hey, at least it's blue!) I know I spied some other makes at EOM '08, but just want to be sure that is OK this time.

I assume that the hotel will have no problem w/ increased occupancy (more than 2 per room).

Will there be any sort of cut-off or limitation as to the maximum # of registrations / attendees? I saw the date cut-off and that should be no problem. What if this thing gets really big before then? I will have to wait to see if said son will be available to go.

Thanks again.

Obviously I can't speak for the 2010 NAFO organizers, but I'd be hard pressed to think anyone would have a "problem" with a non-FJR in the mix. We had a good dozen or so non-FJRs in the original NAFO.

Obviously I can't speak for the 2010 NAFO organizers, but I'd be hard pressed to think anyone would have a "problem" with a non-FJR in the mix. We had a good dozen or so non-FJRs in the original NAFO.
And it might not hurt for some west coastaners ta help promote and git people travelin' ?

Just a suggestion...

There is some damn good ridin' out east. Y'all are missin out... I'm jus sayin....

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the organizers for all the work putting it together...

Questions:

How accepted will non-FJR riding guests be? I am considering bringing my 25 y/o son along and he would be riding a Triumph Trophy. (hey, at least it's blue!) I know I spied some other makes at EOM '08, but just want to be sure that is OK this time.

I assume that the hotel will have no problem w/ increased occupancy (more than 2 per room).

Will there be any sort of cut-off or limitation as to the maximum # of registrations / attendees? I saw the date cut-off and that should be no problem. What if this thing gets really big before then? I will have to wait to see if said son will be available to go.

Thanks again.
Fred, you silly boy. Of couse your son is welcome.. as is any other make/model. They would be welcomed with open arms. I don't think that there has been an FJR gathering anywhere that considered themselves "brand exclusive".

As far as cutoff for rooms. We have 150 rooms blocked until... uhhh, without actually looking at the website, I think it's mid-August. From speaking with Bob, I'm pretty sure that I remember him saying that after hotel's cutoff, that room availability is not guaranteed... as well as group rate not guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heidi,

As I offered several months ago, I would be happy to help out in any way. I have served as a "volunteer" at several other national motorcycle meets and attended the Golden NAFO in '08. I thank you for what you've done and I await your summons

OBD

*bump*

Not one of the people that were chomping at the bit to register have done so. Where are all the west-coasters?

Latest posts