Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey...I'm super-duper late to register. I'll be there sometime on Friday. Can I still geta tee-shirt?
Also, does anyone want/need ta share a room?

Ohh...I'm coming down from Philadelphia area. Hope to hit the road Thursday afternoon, or early Friday AM. Anyone wanna meet-up, I'd be game for that too.

Thanks...Barry
Hi Barry, registration cutoff for tshirts was some time the end of August. It is way too late to receive a tee. We are terribly sorry but there was several weeks lead time to get them ordered in time for the meet.

Looking forward to meeting you the end of the month, Heidi
We will probably be able to adorn you with a shirt as there were dropouts after the order was placed.

YEAHHH AL! Just the other day I was saying to myself "self, Al isn't registered." See ya' in a couple of weeks, eh?

Just registered! FJR Rider hailing from Wentzville, MO.. I have a business trip in Springfield, IL on Friday so Friday night I will be taking the fast lane from Springfield to Knoxville. Be there Friday about midnight..

Just registered! FJR Rider hailing from Wentzville, MO.. I have a business trip in Springfield, IL on Friday so Friday night I will be taking the fast lane from Springfield to Knoxville. Be there Friday about midnight..
Hey Jo, it'll be great to meet ya'!

Is it too late to register...I have a friend who wants to attend...look forward to meeting everyone and riding...

<doo doo, doo doo, doo doo, doo doo>
Right on! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Hope I win a mug! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts