Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have at least one bike from Texas... reservation made, fees paid, just need to point the '05 in the right direction and let her go.

Is there anyone who is looking or willing to split a hotel room and expense for NAFO? If so, send me a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll have at least one bike from Texas... reservation made, fees paid, just need to point the '05 in the right direction and let her go.
Definitely looking forward to meeting ya' Groo.

I finally got off my duff today and called Marriott to make my reservations. I wanted to come in on Friday and leave on Monday morning. The problem is that the block of rooms only applies to Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. It seems that we are all kicked out on Sunday at 11AM or else have to pay their regular exorbitant rates. This is somewhat disappointing to me. Why would Thursday night be included but not Sunday? :unsure:

I guess I'll have to see if I can re-arrange my schedule now to come in on Thursday and leave Sunday, since apparently there are rooms blocked on Thursday. I'm glad I found this out far in advance.

I finally got off my duff today and called Marriott to make my reservations. I wanted to come in on Friday and leave on Monday morning. The problem is that the block of rooms only applies to Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. It seems that we are all kicked out on Sunday at 11AM or else have to pay their regular exorbitant rates. This is somewhat disappointing to me. Why would Thursday night be included but not Sunday? :unsure:
I guess I'll have to see if I can re-arrange my schedule now to come in on Thursday and leave Sunday, since apparently there are rooms blocked on Thursday. I'm glad I found this out far in advance.
I'm going to forward this to the organizers' email. With as much as we are giving them, that's a pile of crap in terms of customer service.

I assume we still get our swag and shirt if we roll into town later Thursday instead of early Thursday? It's a little over 500 miles for me so I won't roll in until around 6 PM I'm guessing... certainly after 4 PM.

I would assume that you get all that no matter when you roll in. I'm (still) not planning on arriving until Friday sometime.
correct -- doesn't matter when you arrive, just matters when you register. We need the "final" count far enough in advance to order and receive them from the vendors.

Please don't wait to register! The sooner folks sign up, the better we can serve everyone's needs.

and Fred -- you're issue about Wed/Sun will be addressed SOON.

This wife and I are signed up and looking forward to the trip. We are using the trip to celebrate our 25th anniversary and what better way to celebrate than on a silver (coolest color) bike in the mountains with great company!

This wife and I are signed up and looking forward to the trip. We are using the trip to celebrate our 25th anniversary and what better way to celebrate than on a silver (coolest color) bike in the mountains with great company!

Fantastic -- You're going to love downtown Knoxville! :)

oh, and, congratulations on your Silver anniversary (and your silver bike). :D ;)

OK... getting 2 from Kansas City... just finished registration for the wife and I.

Gonna try and tie in a visit with family in Huntsville, AL on the way...

Looking forward to meeting some other GenII owners... oh ok, I guess the GenI's too :yahoo:

Mine and the Mrs. first group FJR meeting! Very excited!

Just finished getting my motel reservations. I will be arriving about noon on friday , 24th, and leaving Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting you all, or is that yual . :rolleyes:

Mac

Just finished getting my motel reservations. I will be arriving about noon on friday , 24th, and leaving Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting you all, or is that yual . :rolleyes:
Mac

Spent a few years in Missouri while in the military... it's "y'all". As in... "Howdy, y'all!" One of this things that gets burned into your brain about the 1000th time you hear it. Like a red hot branding iron right across the forehead....

LOL

OK... getting 2 from Kansas City... just finished registration for the wife and I.
Gonna try and tie in a visit with family in Huntsville, AL on the way...

Looking forward to meeting some other GenII owners... oh ok, I guess the GenI's too :yahoo:

Mine and the Mrs. first group FJR meeting! Very excited!
oh good. Note to group, rally newbie and initiation process to be prepared...need to find his room # first thing... :yahoo:

Sooze and I are in!
See you'ns'all in 8 weeks or so...
oh crap, the geek is coming...oh well, as long as Sooze is there it'll be tolerable :yahoo: