Registration For NAFO 2010 Is Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be a "check-in" on Friday as well as the one scheduled for Thursday, for those of us arriving later?

You know... a day late and a dollar short.

Oh sweet. I've always wanted to see your bike in person, Vandy!

If I ever got sick of Bass Bote Blue I would seriously consider going Ferrari Fly Yellow! :thumbsup:

Cool! There are 91 registered now. Some folks that I already know... & a lot of folks I haven't met. This is gonna' be fun!

And how do you suppose a handful of introverted, shy & retiring Canuckistanis are going to change that world view ? :D
The reason we Canuckistanis are introverted, shy & retiring is we vent our frustrations from time to time in the following manner:

The reason we Canuckistanis are introverted, shy & retiring is we vent our frustrations from time to time in the following manner:

I'm willing to play if you Yanks promise to leave the safety locked on the handguns. To quote Denis Leary,

"I don't yell at my kids. I find waving the handgun around pretty much gets the point across". :gun:

I can supply the balloons and duct tape, 'the handyman's secret weapon" See Red Green.

Too bad Bustanut is not coming. We would have had an opportunity to knock some sense into him. :headbonk:

Last edited by a moderator:
I then ask the question tactfully to the organizer(s) -> (no is certainly an OK answer) if anyone can/is available a late late way late registration opportunity which would include participation of the central events of the Meet???

I'm hoping these last minute attendees might add something to the numbers to help out in some way, but know that may not be possible.

Doesn't include me as I registered weeks ago with the hope I'd find some solution to housing.

Regards

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I then ask the question tactfully to the organizer(s) -> (no is certainly an OK answer) if anyone can/is available a late late way late registration opportunity which would include participation of the central events of the Meet???
I'm hoping these last minute attendees might add something to the numbers to help out in some way, but know that may not be possible.

Doesn't include me as I registered weeks ago with the hope I'd find some solution to housing.

Regards

Mike

As posted elsewhere, the cutoff for participation in the meals is 9/16/2010.

Hey...I'm super-duper late to register. I'll be there sometime on Friday. Can I still geta tee-shirt?

Also, does anyone want/need ta share a room?

Ohh...I'm coming down from Philadelphia area. Hope to hit the road Thursday afternoon, or early Friday AM. Anyone wanna meet-up, I'd be game for that too.

Thanks...Barry

Damn! Late to the party!

I know you guys would love to take a shot at me Mellon.. Bet you wouldn't allow me a helmet would ya? :lol:

That could get real interesting if you added a touch of Alcohol ;)

:jester:

Hey...I'm super-duper late to register. I'll be there sometime on Friday. Can I still geta tee-shirt?
Also, does anyone want/need ta share a room?

Ohh...I'm coming down from Philadelphia area. Hope to hit the road Thursday afternoon, or early Friday AM. Anyone wanna meet-up, I'd be game for that too.

Thanks...Barry
Hi Barry, registration cutoff for tshirts was some time the end of August. It is way too late to receive a tee. We are terribly sorry but there was several weeks lead time to get them ordered in time for the meet.

Looking forward to meeting you the end of the month, Heidi

Latest posts