Remus Slipons - PCIII Map Converted for GenII

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rok312

Reaction score
UselessPickles inspired me to try something...

In this post, UselessPickles converts the previously-created-for-GenI Wally's Smoothness Map (or Bill's "bone stock" smoothness map, rather) to GenII format.

I figured I'd give the formula he used a shot at converting the Remus Slipons map that PowerCommander made available for GenI bikes into a GenII map.

This is the formula I used:

GenII Remus Map = (GenI Remus Map) + ((DynoJet's Stock 2006) - (DynoJet's Stock 2003))

I just ordered the Remus Hexacone pipes today...so I don't even have them yet, but I figured I'd get a head start with tuning. :)

Soooo, I haven't tried this map, yet...but that doesn't mean I can't share it. If you have Remus cans (or other slipons) and want to give it a shot, all I ask is that you report back with your impressions. I'll do the same once I get the cans installed and the map loaded.

As with anything else - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here it is: PCIII Map for Remus Slipons Converted for GenII

I have the two bros exhaust, kn filter

and cant find any maps. To be specific, a lot of the maps people have done or linked on this site are out of action. The pages are down, long gone i guess.

The two bros map from dynojet sucks big time. Bike is running hella rich, i can smell it and my gas mileage is in the twenties. So i guess ill give this one a go.

I have the two bros exhaust, kn filter

and cant find any maps. To be specific, a lot of the maps people have done or linked on this site are out of action. The pages are down, long gone i guess.

The two bros map from dynojet sucks big time. Bike is running hella rich, i can smell it and my gas mileage is in the twenties. So i guess ill give this one a go.
Dangerdog email me at [email protected] and I will send you a map that you will like, but like everybody likes to say "try at your own risk", it is the one that I have been running on my bike.

UselessPickles inspired me to try something...
In this post, UselessPickles converts the previously-created-for-GenI Wally's Smoothness Map (or Bill's "bone stock" smoothness map, rather) to GenII format.

I figured I'd give the formula he used a shot at converting the Remus Slipons map that PowerCommander made available for GenI bikes into a GenII map.

This is the formula I used:

GenII Remus Map = (GenI Remus Map) + ((DynoJet's Stock 2006) - (DynoJet's Stock 2003))

I just ordered the Remus Hexacone pipes today...so I don't even have them yet, but I figured I'd get a head start with tuning. :)

Soooo, I haven't tried this map, yet...but that doesn't mean I can't share it. If you have Remus cans (or other slipons) and want to give it a shot, all I ask is that you report back with your impressions. I'll do the same once I get the cans installed and the map loaded.

As with anything else - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Here it is: PCIII Map for Remus Slipons Converted for GenII
I'll give it a try sometime soon. I am using the UP smoothness map with the Remus cans. Works great! So when I get a chance I'll try this one to see what the difference is. I ride two up most of the time, and the UP map really woke the bike up.