Representing CA at NAFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to represent Tyler!
smile.png

However, some of those guys costumes were a little scary.

Nice job of representing the west coast T!!
Thanks for sharing the trip and putting some new faces with names.

--G
Gunny Mss T very nice.
Thanks, gents... so many roads and so little time... I want to get back up to the PNW again soon... B)

Great RR Tyler. I can't wait for the next time we get to do it! ( An FJR meet people! Get your minds out of the gutter!)
Me too, FYB... me too!! :D

Thanks T, great to see some faces I met there a few years back plus some folks I met at EOM. Those mid west boys have their own fashion code.
I'm hoping to make EOM next year and meet some more of those mid-west boys and reminisce with a few that I've already met... I've been watching your spot... looks like you're almost home!!! B)

Way to represent Tyler!
smile.png
However, some of those guys costumes were a little scary.
Scariest part is those weren't costumes! :lol:

Great report and photos Tyler. Makes me wish even more I could have gone. But I do have to agree with some in that Marty's shorts are scary. Hopefully when I return in 2015 and travel the East with BigJohn I will meet up with a few of the lads. And you of course. Miss you I do.

Tyler is was nice to be able to enjoy time at an event together. Thanks for getting my phone charged up, and thanks for making the great effort

to attend this event from the left coast. You can ride that Can Am!

BTW- I do not officially leave NAFO until next Thursday.
weirdsmiley.gif

Was good to ride with some of y'all at a more relaxed pace than I know is normal for you! :lol: Thanks for killing time with me while I waited to go to the airport... was good to get to know you a bit better and glad the charger worked!! B)

Tyler is was nice to be able to enjoy time at an event together. Thanks for getting my phone charged up, and thanks for making the great effort to attend this event from the left coast. You can ride that Can Am!BTW- I do not officially leave NAFO until next Thursday.
weirdsmiley.gif
I think you get a special award for the longest time at NAFO for this year! Hope the bike is all better and not too costly! ;)