Ride Gear

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR1300Jeff

Reaction score
I bought a set of chatterboxes (I konw I should't have) but I gave them a fair chance.

They didn't work worth a F&%$!!!!

However I used Ridegear No Hassle return policy......They still haven't issued a credit. They received the product back on 4/4/06.

Anyone else have this problem with them????? I now have to involve my credit card company...Geeeze!!!!

Delivered

Delivered on: 04/04/2006

8:41 A.M.

Delivered to: SANTA CRUZ, CA, US

Signed by: COPPEL

Service Type: GROUND

I have used then quit a bit and can say its a bit touch and go with customer service as there are only 2 sales reps But their website has always been accurate as far as item being instock or back ordered.

I am presently goin through an order with them where I tried to get them to honor thier "lowest price guarentee" was told "I can't give you that item for that price...I can only go X amount of dollars cus thats what we pay for it" needless to say I was highly dissappointed in service that doesn't stand behind thier gaurentees and made sure to give them some business pointers when emailing them my order confirmation so they could credit me with the new price. :assasin: