ride report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo dayshus

Reaction score
got up early, went to Starbuckeroo's and woke up with a Vanilla Bean Frappiccino (sp?). headed down the road to commune with the world. after what seemed like FOREVER (not shouting!) I looked down and must've done a hundred miles! whew, my butt was sore. how was your day? I hope it was as fabulous as mine. Can't wait til next Sunday to do another long ride. I would offer an open invite for others to join me, but when the weekend comes I just have to get away by myself. Sometimes people can get on that LAST (not shouting!) nerve. Sorry, but I'm what you call a Lone Wolf. When I'm out there with the wind in my nose hair I hear nothing but sweet calming lullabyes in my head, beckoning me on, to push ahead another mile, another mile, another mile.

I sometimes pen prose and this may be simplistic but it's mine........

I love the power at the twist of the wrist,

When I'm out there alone it's the world that I kiss.

Monday thru Friday I'm mad and I'm pi$$ed

'Cause it's the wind in my face that I miss.

No flaming, ya'll.

When you decide on the FJR, 100 mile days will seem short. :)

Mile after mile will take on a new meaning

When you are riding an FJR

Your bike won't always be gleaming

But you won't be ignoring the FJR

The gleaming will be your smile

all bug spattered and free of spit

Come back and tell us more

When your FJR has redifined your "mile after mile"

Last edited by a moderator:
An' another one,

Bo,

Yer welcome here has takin' a hit

an' yer clever replies bug my ass like grit

yer not that funny ya ain't got shit

best start behavin' before yer told to git

Thank you,

All hail the Dick!!!!

:jester:

Dear BustedNut,

In line 2 you say I'm clever.

In line 3 I've lost my funny.

Plz make up your mind.

My dear schizo hunny. :dribble:

Ya'lls panties here are way too tight.

Ya'll must be wearing thongs.

yo' asses is shining in the light.

Ya'll all are lacking dongs. :assassin:

I'll git when I want to.

Til then I'll bide my time.

Unless I get electronically zapped

I'll share wealth from my mind. :clapping:

I think "computer rap" should be abolished. ....oh, by the way...even though creative....you guys suck moist ass cheese. The both of ya's.

Dear BustedNut,

Ya'lls panties here are way too tight.

Ya'll must be wearing thongs.

yo' asses is shining in the light.

Ya'll all are lacking dongs. :assassin:
One thong baby! my ass ain't that big ;) An yup my ass is shining, I love those assless chaps. B)

Gave up on the Dongs... Gave me a sore throat :eek:

Sorry 'bout that attempt at rap Mr. V.P. :blink: I spend all of my day surrounded by twenty something wanna be's :dribble:

BustedNut, you have mail.
What? on a Sunday?

Bull shit! I just went out to the mail box in the rain no less, wasn't nuthin there :glare:

What are you? some type of :clown2:

You sure know how to piss a guy off first thing in the morning :bb: Go away troll

I average 450 Miles now on a day outta the barn. That is just tooling around doin nothing. I usually do that at least one day a week. Couple hundred a couple other days, rarely under 100 on any given day

That explains why my tire bill is as high as my electric bill I guess, That and I run PPowers.......

Dude, Get a FJR, your life will alter to the max.

gosh b'nut, did you really go out and check the mail? I apologize. I AM (not shouting!) quite the joker, arent' I? I meant you have COMPUTER EMAIL (not shouting!) dummy. Maybe you're not so computer savvy, like yours truly here. I have to remind myself sometimz (slang spelling) that not everyone is as sharp as I am.

Wish me luck youse guys, I'm riding to work in the morning. 30 miles there, 30 miles home. I wish I could just ride 100 miles in one direction and never have to come home. Has anyone else ever felt like that?

Free Bird!

[quote

Wish me luck youse guys, I'm riding to work in the morning. 30 miles there, 30 miles home. I wish I could just ride 100 miles in one direction and never have to come home. Has anyone else ever felt like that?

Free Bird!

Bet yer bike is gay clean with ya only doing 60 miles a day. You been spending the night at odots?

Oh and welcome back.

Troll