Riding this weekend?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RayW

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,

Well, the wife is going out of town for a few days....the weather report looks good for the weekend....so....

anyone up for a nice easy day ride sometime this weekend?

Still have some stuff I'd like to get done around the house so not really looking for a marathon ride or a multi-day thing, just a nice easy day ride to blow the cobwebs off the bike and work the rust out of the riding skills (what little I had in the first place)...

I know....another short notice thing but what the heck...I hate making plans.

Ray

probably can't make it this weekend, but i was thinking maybe next sunday am heading up to N ga for a few hours. I work behind 6 flags and get off in the early am. I was thinking maybe an early am blast off, waffle house, twisty roads, all spoiled by having to be back at work for a silly ass meeting around 1 pm. (April 6).

If it doesn'g rain (30% Saturday), the wife and I will definately head for the NGA mountains this weekend.

If the weather is good enough, we may just run away from home for the whole weekend.

Haven't decided yet. It will probably be one of those spontaneous things, but we could do a group ride.

Hey guys and gals,
Well, the wife is going out of town for a few days....the weather report looks good for the weekend....so....

Still have some stuff I'd like to get done around the house so not really looking for a marathon ride or a multi-day thing, just a nice easy day ride to blow the cobwebs off the bike and work the rust out of the riding skills (what little I had in the first place)...

Ray
and you will be riding from where?

Hey guys and gals,

Ray
and you will be riding from where?
well...look to the left....

Group: Members+

From: Hiram, GA (west of Atlanta) <------ How about from there?

Other than that no plans or ideas yet....just figured I decide that when the time comes.

Did a nice ride around the Rome GA area last year off of "MadMap" with Calimus and and his S.O. There are a few more of those I haven't tried yet. Who knows? Might just flip a coin at intersections and see where I end up.

Not stressin' or plannin' much...just goin' for a ride somewhere. :D

Ray