Riding Weather in Oregon this weekend!!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDXFJR

Reaction score
It's looking darn good that there is going to be some killer riding weather this weekend in Oregon!! I can't wait!! A group of us are taking off for some good twisties on Sunday afternoon (my son's b-day is Saturday). It's killing me that I have to work tomorrow!!! 60+ degree weather in Oregon in Feb. can't get better than that. I just wish the snow was out of the mountains!!!

Ray

I don't know dude, you are looking a little peaked to me. Maybe you should stay home and "rest".

Achoo, achoo, achoo... sniffle, sniffle.. cough, cough.

60+ thats pretty good for oregon in February...Have fun high in the 40's with rain all weekend in central Texas..

Well, a buddy and I are off to Bandon with a tee time at Pacific Dunes at noon, Sat. So I will miss any riding but if the weather is halfways decent, it will be mighty fine on the course. Read this and weep any golfers out there, cause you all know how great the Bandon courses are.

It was 70 in Tucson yesterday!

Enjoy your ride! What part of Oregon are you in? My buddy lives in Lebanon, and ain't seen the sun in a while. He invited me up for a ride in June to Hells Canyon. Have you heard of it? Good riding ect?

Greg

Duh, yeah! Some great riding in the area, with an exceptional ride from Halfway north to Joseph and a very good ride north of Enterprise in the Rattlesnake Canyon. The riding to the dam is great and very scenic but short.

It is supposed to be in/close to 60’s in Bend also… but I live in L A Pine…. Where there are two feet of snow on the ground and more than a mile of packed ice between me and the closest dry pavement………. DID I mention that there is also two feet of snow over, and around my trailer as well……

Maybe in 6 weeks or so….. if we don’t get too much more snow here.

It is supposed to be in/close to 60’s in Bend also… but I live in L A Pine…. Where there are two feet of snow on the ground and more than a mile of packed ice between me and the closest dry pavement………. DID I mention that there is also two feet of snow over, and around my trailer as well……
Maybe in 6 weeks or so….. if we don’t get too much more snow here.

My parents and sister both live in LaPine and have been sending us some CRAZY pics of snow!!! I feel your pain!! My dad still has snow half way up the windows of his house from the snow coming off of the metal roof plus around two feet in the yard.

Latest posts