Road-holding Weight

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are slamming me (the harley guy) I also ride an 04 FJR. I rode the FJR to work today. (how bout you?)So you can stick your condescending Harley comments up your A$$!

I need an new avatar with the FJR so y'all will get off my A$$. :rolleyes:
Well, thank you, Slick. We all needed a good reason for a Friday forum tradition. :lol:

You must have awfully thin skin to think anyone was slamming you. Go back and read Old Michael's first post to see that it was some "wisdom" that was imparted to him at a dealership out here in California that everyone was responding to. But now let's introduce you to the [SIZE=14pt]Friday Dogpile[/SIZE]. :evilgrin: :evil: :yahoo:

hehehe

Is it also true (as in your case) that all HD riders rev their unmuffled, underpowered and poor riding phallic symbols BECAUSE the riders are hung like hamsters?

I'm real worried about how you know how Harley handlers are hung... and have you been playing with hamsters again?
Well, you will remember that I had a '97 Blackbird before the FJR and the '03 XX, so I used to hang out on the Blackbird forum. Damn near all of us there were gay and proud of it. :D

Gotta confess ignorance about hamsters, though -- I was just BS'ing and guessing there. Have two rats, but they're both females. I'm told the males have huge balls and look down on hamster equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone finally acknowledged my existence.I read the first post and I get it. I do have thick skin and guess I am hung like a hamster. (how did u know?) (My wife likes it)

This is the most fun I have had on the forum.

I do get some of my best Harley jokes here.

Slick
Dammit Slick -- getting harder and harder to get someone to play along on Dogpile Friday.

All you fucking rejects of the U.S. educational system need to take a little refresher course in some basic physics........

It's not the increased weight that adds to the improved handling dynamics of your two-wheeled conveyance, but the increase in MASS!!!

And even the most moronic of dunderhead knows that MASS = (Old) Michael ('s) ASS.

The hypothesis which leads me to the conclusion that Old Michaeld needs to go on a diet or sumptin. Yo buddy, can you say 'Jenny Craig'?

I updated my Avatar and it still shows the HD.

Guess it takes time to show up?

Notice the blue sky and palm trees. What a beautiful day here in South Florida.

Too bad some guys are snowed in... B)

I updated my Avatar and it still shows the HD.Guess it takes time to show up?

Notice the blue sky and palm trees. What a beautiful day here in South Florida.

Too bad some guys are snowed in... B)
[/Friday]

Press the F5 key and force your computer to refresh the memory and the HD will be gone. Now, back to our regularly scheduled Friday.

[Friday]

Gotta confess ignorance about hamsters, though -- I was just BS'ing and guessing there. Have two rats, but they're both females. I'm told the males have huge balls and look down on hamster equipment.
Motivational Thought for the Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This little animal is called the Naked Mole Rat, and is from North Africa .

509652231_q88Km-M.jpg

So if you are having a bad day, and feeling sorry for yourself, remember:

509652170_23XTu-M.jpg

You could look like a dick with buck teeth.

Well, you will remember that I had a '97 Blackbird before the FJR and the '03 XX, so I used to hang out on the Blackbird forum. Damn near all of us there were gay and proud of it. :D
As the light bulb in my head turns on -

So that's why you guys always wanted to "go riding together"? :dribble: And were any hamsters harmed? Sick, sick! Good thing I sold my 97 Blackbird and stopped hanging out on that forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

509652231_q88Km-M.jpg
An here I thought that was odot limpin' home from the Bar.... ;)

:jester:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

509652231_q88Km-M.jpg

509652170_23XTu-M.jpg

==============

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :D :D :D

almost shot my drink out my nose.........

B.

Mine looks somethin like that after a looooonnnnggg night....... :dribble:

I can't believe this all started with some BS about weight making the bike handle better. I got one of these puppies from Rider Warehouse a long time ago and now just dial in what feels good for the conditions.

o6lkky.jpg

:innocent:

[ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

509652231_q88Km-M.jpg

509652170_23XTu-M.jpg

Looks caucasian

He explained that it's all about friction, and the more downward pressure on you can exert on your tires, the better."...Especially when cornering, lighter bikes tend to slide and get squirrely on corners, because there's not enough weight to hold the tire firmly down on the asphalt. That's why a fellow needs a substantial machine if he's planning on doing high-speed runs, especially through corners."
I guess that's why so many Harley owners strap them to pick up trucks. Sneeky.