Roll Call - Texas Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checking in from Sachse (Garland Area), Tx.

Where do you guys hang.

Ive only run into 2 other FJR in the Dallas Area.

Two Wheel World in Garland and Cycle Gear in Plano.

Lets post a meetin spot.

Mark

I reckon I'm a Texas rider, now...well, since August 27th anyway. ;) Moved over here to Tyler, TX, from Madison, MS, due to taking a new job. I've seen at least one other FJR around these parts...an '05, I think.

Anywho, just thought I'd check in.

Someone message me when there is a snow/sleet/ice meet-up here in dallas/fort worth. If I am not in town...I will show up. You kids are funny. :p

Hmmm... guess I've been too lazy to scroll down to these other categories. Reporting in from Bedford, TX (DFW area). Don't you guys just love having to deal with Texas winters? I think we were supposed to hit 80 degrees this last weekend.

I have just joined. It appears I have ordered a 2006 FJR (I ordered it yesterday - it seems the ordering cycle did not end the 31st). I have also posted in the "new member" section.

I met some of ya'll just over a year ago at a get together in Friendswood - remember me on the ST1300? Barry (ElectricFJR) and I have gotten to be good friends since then and ride quite a bit. I've also bought a Goldwing since then.

The ST is for sale and I guess I'll have a FJR in the heat of the summer!

BTW, I live between Clear Lake and Seabrook.

SMC checking in from Decatur, TX.

I have an 05' FJR ABS that I will be selling because I am buying '06 FJR A (due to lack of height) because of it's adjustable bars, seat, 12V outlet.

GP in Mesquite here. Was a member of the Sleezebored for more than 2 years before I found this site. Glad I did.

GP

Native Texan :cownoy:

time to see who has made the jump over to the new board.
I was FJRMike on the other board but someone got that name before I signed up here so now it's FJRMGM.

Who is present and accounted for?

Mike
Rockwall is my home.