S Plug Universal Earplug Speakers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a pair for Emily and I because of this thread 4 years ago and they are still going strong. I had one speaker go out because it looked like the cord broke and they repaired it free of charge.

Chiming only because I saw the thread.

I picked ran into wally world and picked up a pair of headphones I needed for a conference call; in a noisy area; left my others behind.

Well, I snatched up some

IRONMAN YURBUDS INSPIRE, $30.00 bucks.

Well turns out they are for working out; which I do a lot.

The quality IMO was up there with the Monster Beats by Dre, and the way they fit in the ear, superiorly comfortable. They don't pull out easily when on the bike. The music sound quality covers the low's and the highs.

This was an unexpected treat, as most earbuds, get a little pull and become dislodged while riding. These stay nice and snug.

The perspiration doesn't make them uncomfortable either; very comfortable; exceptional sound quality.

One negative, is that it's hard to remove the helmet without moving them; they fight against gravity, but not being pulled upwardly.

The S jockey plugs; not a huge fan of jamming anything into the ear canal that deep. You can do that with most buds if you push hard enough I suppose.

Just dropping in a small review; really like these Ironman Yurbuds. Going to get another pair as a spare away for gym bag.

Just bought a set today.. Kind of pricey, especially for the 2 speaker ones......
I think you'll be happy with them Don. I had trouble at first installing them in my ears. Touched bases with Marilyn at the Bike Show in Santa Clara and she gave me personalized instruction -- in front of a crowd of onlookers. Good lady
smile.png

Marilyn is the RUDE lady who after 1.5 days of use refused to stand behind her product .... and then would not send the broken ones back to me. She kept my $171 and refused to return an email or phone call. Terrible business person and I will and have told as many folks as I can... NOT to buy from her.

With all the top notch electronic gear out there with good business models and exceptional customer service I would advise shopping elsewhere.

I have done lots of reviews on many many products and businesses and am generally very positive but this lady and her business were highly unprofessional and when you spend $171 on earphones you expect more than a day and half out of them.

Buyer BEWARE......
not_i.gif