• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Saddle bag hole covers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin r

Reaction score
I bought a used '07 (Black Cherry) recently and didn't get the covers for the saddlebag mounts on the rear cowling. Anybody have a set that they'd like to get rid of? Thanks a bunch!

If no one steps up with a set in the '07 color, let me know. I have 2 sets in the '06 blue, and don't plan on using either of them.

Your sub topic says silver, but your post says black cherry. WTF?

Put the bags on and your problem is solved. ;)

Your sub topic says silver, but your post says black cherry. WTF?

Put the bags on and your problem is solved. ;)
Yup, them '07s are multicolored - the front and main fairing are black cherry, the tail section is silver. As for bags on all the time, that slows me down! :assassin:

Not sure if the Gen 1 and Gen 2 are interchangeable, but the '06 is a darker cobalt blue, while the '05 has been described as a more "Bass Boat Blue."

Got the '06 Blue covers from TriggerT (thanks!) and I can now report they are NOT interchangeable with the gen1 covers due to different size. Color was actually OK.

Anyway, If anybody needs a set of '06 blue covers let me know.

BTW - I could still use a set of '05 blue covers.

How dare you say that the fastest color of the '06 is close to that of the bass boat blue '05. Next thing is you are going to say that Bustanut doesn't really like sheep. Heretic!

I've got a set of the 07 Silver, I don't see myself every using them, even if I have the bags off I don't put them in. I'll send you a PM