Saturday October 24 FJR Forum Ride to Bartlett Lake!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart
Reaction score
https://www.goaz.com/about_us/location.php On Saturday October 24 Southwest FJR Forum Members Seth and Don Stanley will be leading a ride departing from the GO-AZ BMW dealership at 11 AM. Our destination will be Lake Bartlett.

GO-AZ BMW: 15750 N. Northsight Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ; it's just north of Hayden & Northsight intersection

After taking pictures of the Southwest FJR Forum riding group at the lake overlook, we'll ride to Cave Creek, Arizona.

Lunch is at https://bigearlsgreasyeats.com Big Earl's Greasy Eats is definitely Los Robustos M/C approved.

NOTE: If there are questions or problems before/during this ride, please call Don Stanley at 480-440-4666.

Atencion Senor Arturo Montoya: vectervp1, puede usted montar al Lago Bartlett con nosotros este Sabado que viene? Le he enviado un correo electronico! Saludos y recuerdos, Chuy Medina "El Burrito Ballerina" CC to: SkooterG and FJRJack.

They are always mo-better.

Of course, they are even mo-mo-better when I ain't paying for them!

Actually, the best burger I have ever had (and I love's my burgers) is just down street at the Tonto Bar & Grill. But at $12 for the unleaded version, it's quite a pop for the burger. Drinks ain't much cheaper either. And not too sure if they would be receptive to to folks all decked out in motorcycle scum gear. Or even you, beemerdons, in your best tux, as you are still as ugly as my dog's ass.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what kind of Dog might that be??

4030771267_49a9e26f9d.jpg

Thought you FJR Forum jokers would get a kick out of this. My buddy Jordan's BMW R1200S now has a final drive leak. ****!

Love to join you Don. I just don't know if I can, yet, as the bike is at GoAZ for a mysterious leak that developed after my 6K plus FD lube service about 5 weeks ago.
The fluid on the garage floor is light gold in color, oily, with very thin viscosity. But there all day today (not me, the bike) they can't tell where it is leaking from. Moreover the tech diagnosed gas overfilling but the oil has no odor and it does not evaporate like gas.

Next???
Jordan, hope you can make Saturday's ride! Just call me 480-440-4666 Saturday 9 AM and let me know if you are coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
An outstanding brief ride yesterday, with a great group of people! Peter, Helen, Brad, Frank, Jim and Papa ChuyM had relatively little traffic on the road to and from Lake Bartlett. Just an occasional truck & boat to pass! Only saw just one LEO!

Food was great at Big Earl's. BeemerDonS had the blue cheese blackened 1/2 lb. burger. Mucho delicioso! Los Robustos!!!