SW FJR Forum Death Valley NP Ride 1/17-1/19; Pahrump, NV

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don' date=' please tell Seth he took some great pictures. I like that fox and the coyote.[/quote']

Will do AJ, Seth will appreciate that: He always likes seeing you at our FJR Forum events. I should have slowed the K16GT down more for the coyote photo to allow Seth to get him in focus, but any time I see a coyote unafraid of mankind my first thought is that it is a rabid animal: So I passed him with plenty of speed.

Thinking about it later, I think these park coyotes have learned how to beg from people like dogs do. Being in a National Park, they are protected from being shot.

NOTE: This Death Valley Ride in January will become an Annual FJR Southwest Forum Event! From AZ Beemers MOA Club Member Charles "mymidlife" Ratliff:

A big thanks to Tony and the entire group that went on this trip. I personally enjoyed getting to know another facet of the AZBeemers! Kinda like watching the Speed Channel! We swapped a lot of stories and shared some fun experiences over the weekend. Below is a link to my picture set, certainly one reason I'm always lagging
wink.png
and since some of the pics might be redundant (shots taken in DV by others that I've seen were excellent!) you can divide the pics into three parts: 1) Death Valley, 2) Scotty's Castle and 3) Hoover Dam and Tillman Bridge. They are in pretty tight order so feel free to sail through to what you might want to see.
smile.png

https://picasaweb.google.com/100612197032175377059/DeathValley2015?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCNHHpffG07St-gE&feat=directlink
Thanks again to all and see you on the roads!

Last edited by a moderator: