Scorpion EXO-1000 Helmet $99 New

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trigger pulled!

If you add a new tinted shield, It brings the total up to $154.99, Which qualifies for free shipping! :clapping:

Thanks for the link!

Bah ha hah....Darn, don't come in XXXL,

May still buy XXL, but I am sure these run for narrow noggins.

Great link/great price.

Great link/great price.
I used to wear a 3x helmet, And i have a head like a 16lb bowling ball! They are snug, But loosen up after a few rides. This is my 3rd Scorpion and i don't see any reason to spend BIG money on the Arais ect.

Great link/great price.
I used to wear a 3x helmet, And i have a head like a 16lb bowling ball!
Like this? :D

stbaldricks-after.png

That's a great deal. Unfortunately, I stopped by the local shop today and tried on the 1000 only to find out it's a lot rounder in shape than my Shoei.

The flip down tinted visor and inflatable cheeckpads are wayyyy cool features though. It makes a great deal for you roundheads.

I just got one too. Thanks for the tip. I don't even know if it will fit, but if not, I can always sell on Craigslist for more than I paid. Unreal price . . .

I bought one of these about six months ago for 150 which was way cheaper then any local shop I have seen these up to 400, I have been buying helmets for 15 years and this is by far my favorite helmet I have ever had I would suggest this to antone in need of or thinking of a new helmet

Don't need a helmet but for that price, its now on the way... Only thing that worries me is the sizing (per Scorpions site). I ordered a Large as recommended, but typically wear XL helmets. As previosly mentioned. Even if the fitment is wrong, I will not lose money on this one.

I ordered my large on the site last night without trying it on, as I was afraid they would run out before I could try on locally. Today I went to a local shop and tried on. Whew, it looks like large is the right size, pretty snug an first. Actualy, I like the pump system because new helmets can be very snug at first to fit right once broken in. Trying it without any air felt pretty good. Actually, I have Arai RX-7 which is the best fitting helmet I have worn, but they are too expensive for me to have 2 of those. My cranium is medium oblong and that is perfect for the RX-7. The pump cheekpads on the EXO will make breaking in easier. I don't know if they have sold out yet, but at that price, they cannot last long. Smokin deal.

Excellent deal if you only want gray.

Cycle Gear has them for $149 any color. Clicky.

Add one of these coupons and you could get it for like $125. Clicky.

I ran over there and tried some on, Large too small, XL too big. Too heavy and not what I thought, but very tempting for the price. For now I'll stick with my HJC IS-16. ;)

Enjoy and ride safe.

Last edited by a moderator: