SFO 08 Buffet & Banquet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, having rode 3 FJRs
Reaction score
I have finalized the details with the hotel's restaurant and we now have our buffet and banquet plans finished! Makes me hungry already! ;)

[SIZE=12pt]Friday's All You Can Eat Buffet menu:[/SIZE]

Italian Pastabilities Buffet - $20/person

Includes regular or decaffeinated coffee and iced or hot tea

Served with Mixed Green Salad & Garlic Bread

Linguini, Rotini & Bow Tie Pasta, Pesto, Marinara, & Alfredo Sauces

Grilled Chicken, Italian Sausage and Baby Shrimp

[SIZE=12pt]Saturday's Banquet menu:[/SIZE]

All Dinner Entrees are accompanied by your choice of a crisp Garden Green Salad or a Fresh Spinach Salad both served with our House Dressing, Seasonal Vegetables and choice of potato and fresh, hot Honey Wheat Loafs with butter. Includes regular or decaffeinated coffee and iced or hot tea.

You may choose from:

Roast Prime Rib Of Beef Au Jus - $28/person

or

Chicken Cordon Bleu - $24/person

Apple or Peach Cobbler is included with the Saturday Banquet meals. Please be sure to choose the dessert you desire when picking your entree.

[SIZE=12pt]Happy Hour: :drinks: [/SIZE]

We have a cash bar on Friday and Saturday between 6 and 8 pm. Food will be served at 7 pm. Pop may be purchased here also. So bring your cash!!

[SIZE=12pt]Payment info:[/SIZE]

Please go to the SFO website, to The Banquet tab, and purchase your meals through there. Clicking on the link at the bottom of the page will take you to Tony's store, Yamaha Sportscenter where you will finish your purchase there. These prices include food, tax, and serving. A big thank you goes to Tony for volunteering his webstore and saving us from PayPal fees!!

Thank you Tony! :clapping:

Also the hotel is donating the cost of the cash bar staff both nights! Seriously, its not in the price of the food at all!

Thank you Candy! :clapping:

Hopefully this is pretty simple, but if there's any questions, post away! I have to give the restaurant a final headcount by April 10th, so April 9th is your deadline.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: Hello Michele,

I guess I'm going to be the first fly in the ointment, I tried signing up for the buffet on Friday and the prime rib on Saturday and was inputing all the data until I got to the credit card section...the only credit card I carry is American Express and it doesn't accept that, so do I send a check to you?

Scott

:blink: Hello Michele,
I guess I'm going to be the first fly in the ointment, I tried signing up for the buffet on Friday and the prime rib on Saturday and was inputing all the data until I got to the credit card section...the only credit card I carry is American Express and it doesn't accept that, so do I send a check to you?

Scott
Lemme check with Tony to make sure he doesn't take them at all. I'll PM you when I know how to proceed.

Due to the high rates they charge Tony to accept their card, he can't take them. Sorry guys.

I too carry American Express but fortunately for me....My wife has a VISA card. :yahoo:
:blink: Howdy Don,

Glad to hear you're coming to SFO in April.

Look forward to many miles of smiles with you, Al, Renee, Jeff, Tony and Frances.

Have always carried AE because I had to pay the balance off every month and that has kept me honest and debt free all these years.

Mmmmmmmmmmm................................prime rib.............................................

Hey guys,

Tony is having a bit of trouble with some of your orders showing up with taxes and shipping added on them. Obviously there is no shipping or additional taxes added to these meals. Please be assured that ordering through his website is not an automatic hit on your card. They do it manually after you place your order and you will NOT be charged for shipping and taxes, even if it shows up on your order confirmation. They have the website set to not include these charges but its still happening to some of you. He has forwarded this problem to his IT company and they are working to resolve it.

Just a friendly reminder that you have 2 weeks, until April 9th to purchase your meals. Plenty of time yet, but don't forget!

Another loving reminder that you have 1 week left to pay for your meals. Only about 1/3rd of you guys have paid. So cmon the rest of ya!

If for some reason, you are unable to attend and have already paid for your food, you will be refunded the $$, of course. So no worries!

Edit: I will not be taking cash at the event for you food tickets. Please pay online!! Thank you!

Bummer. I was trying to wait untill after the 13th so my bill wouldnt come for another month.

Placed my order today.

Another loving reminder that you have 1 week left to pay for your meals. Only about 1/3rd of you guys have paid. So cmon the rest of ya!
If for some reason, you are unable to attend and have already paid for your food, you will be refunded the $$, of course. So no worries!

Edit: I will not be taking cash at the event for you food tickets. Please pay online!! Thank you!
Please remind us again when it's closer...thanks.

We'll call you personally, leave a memo, IM ya and have your beeper handy. I've already sent out letters via snail mail to remind everyone. And...on top of that....we'll email ya, too. How's that for service?

We'll call you personally, leave a memo, IM ya and have your beeper handy. I've already sent out letters via snail mail to remind everyone. And...on top of that....we'll email ya, too. How's that for service?

You irritatingly incompetent and infuriatingly unhelpful twat. :yahoo: