Shell Rotella Rebate

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BPFowler

Reaction score
Friends,

if you use Rotella Shell T6 oil, here is a deal for you...

Go to advanced auto parts (online) and order 3 gallons of the Rotella T6 full synthetic oil ($19.99/gal), then use coupon code ES123 to give you instant -$20 off...

select in-store pickup then go to that store (pick the one close to you) and pick it up...so instead of $60 you only pay $40 (plus tax...which is like $3).

Then print the receipt (well you should print it to show it to the sale clerk to pickup the oil), and print this mail in rebate to get another $20 off.... well not sure if they will honor (I just mailed mine in) the rebate but they should as it meets all their requirements.

https://www-static.shell.com/static/r...10_diy_mir.pdf

Enjoy.

PS. Info was originally posted by dubojr1 over at ninjette.org

Hmmm. Not a bad deal. Can I get out here in Kali?

Friends,
if you use Rotella Shell T6 oil, here is a deal for you...

Go to advanced auto parts (online) and order 3 gallons of the Rotella T6 full synthetic oil ($19.99/gal), then use coupon code ES123 to give you instant -$20 off...

select in-store pickup then go to that store (pick the one close to you) and pick it up...so instead of $60 you only pay $40 (plus tax...which is like $3).

Then print the receipt (well you should print it to show it to the sale clerk to pickup the oil), and print this mail in rebate to get another $20 off.... well not sure if they will honor (I just mailed mine in) the rebate but they should as it meets all their requirements.

https://www-static.shell.com/static/r...10_diy_mir.pdf

Enjoy.

PS. Info was originally posted by dubojr1 over at ninjette.org
Nope not in Kali, and Clicky no worky.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Problem. Great deal!! I just ordered mine, lets hope it all works out. Comes out to $1.67 a quart plus tax.

Worked for me too. Can't beat the price when you do once a month oil changes!

Thanks for the tip!
Even if the mail in rebate doesn't work, the deal is still good!

Shane
They had my three gallons waiting behind the counter for me ten minutes after I did the on line payment. And I don't see anything on the rebate form that would prevent you from getting both the on line discount and the full rebate. The store receipt shows full price, so there wouldn't be any indication that you were "double dipping". All good! :D

Thanks for the tip!

Shane

Looking for some one to do a cruse control install in Minnesotsa.
*Addressing the off topic question only*

Please enable your Private Message feature, 302.

I tried to reply to your inquiry for my contact information from another thread via PM, only to have it not be able to be sent.

I'd be glad to help you out, and sending me a PM with your contact info might be the fastest way to connect. B)

*Now back to your regularly scheduled topic*

Thanks for the tip!

Shane
They had my three gallons waiting behind the counter for me ten minutes after I did the on line payment. And I don't see anything on the rebate form that would prevent you from getting both the on line discount and the full rebate. The store receipt shows full price, so there wouldn't be any indication that you were "double dipping". All good! :D

Yeah, mine were waiting for me this morning as well. The Caliber CSRT4 is happy again!

The only thing that might be sketchy is that the receipts that I got were a pick ticket and a full page printout with the full price on it. It lacks the actual financial transaction, since I paid online.

Don't know if it'll pan out yet...

Shane

Thanks for the tip!

Shane

Yeah, mine were waiting for me this morning as well. The Caliber CSRT4 is happy again!

The only thing that might be sketchy is that the receipts that I got were a pick ticket and a full page printout with the full price on it. It lacks the actual financial transaction, since I paid online.

Don't know if it'll pan out yet...

Shane
I'm gonna send in both the email order confirmation and the store receipt or whatever that is.

There should also be a PayPal payment receipt as well. Send them all in I say !!!