Shipping Tires to Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yamaman

Reaction score
Good Day everyone

I am in need of tires and I want to purchase them from the US because they are way cheaper than in Canada. However when I call they say they don't ship to Canada, If anyone has any information on which companies ship tires to Canada could you please reply. I have not had good luck, also if there are any Canadian companies that are close to the US price that to would be welcomed but from I am seeing so far is that the Canadian dealers are ripping us off in Canada.

Yamaman

I would think that places like Cycle Gear etc would ship almost world wide. How about Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse, or KneeDraggers? Many ebay dealers also ship to Canada.

Not sure why you're having a hard time, unless it's some toxic deal with rubber being a hazardous material shipped into your country????

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have found the same thing with Canadian Pricing. :angry2:

I only live about an hour from th US border and have found a drop ship address in Pembina ND. Alot of US distributors have free shipping to a US address and I just use the Pembina address and go get it. Company charges about $5.00 a package to hold.

Just an idea if you are close enough to the border for a day run and you can find a drop ship address.

I finally found a place that ships and the price is right.

Sport Tour, Ltd.

11386 Reading Rd.

Sharonville, OH 45241

Saved $150.00 dollars including the shipping compared to quotes I had from Canadian dealers $504.00

My Road Pilot 2 front & rear for $303.00 and they are being shipped Monday

Thanks for the replies

Yamaman

I've had good luck with imotorcyclestore.com. They ship to Canada and I've saved quite a bit compared to the local guys. A place to check next time.

I finally found a place that ships and the price is right.
Sport Tour, Ltd.

11386 Reading Rd.

Sharonville, OH 45241

Saved $150.00 dollars including the shipping compared to quotes I had from Canadian dealers $504.00

My Road Pilot 2 front & rear for $303.00 and they are being shipped Monday

Thanks for the replies

Yamaman
Are duty/import/clearing fees included in that $303.00 and are you going to change them yourself or will someone nail ya $25+balance each to change them out. While i agree $500 is too much, did you try other stealers in you'r area. Let us know how you make out in the end. My dealer treats me with a reasonable amount of respect with tire prices and the mechanic is also a good guy always goes over the bike and you never know he might notice something i didn't.....And when it's time for an inspection the mechanic will tell me that i'll need pads in 6 mths(even though he knows i change them myself) as well as most other stuff. Yet he would not let the next guy go with the same or better.

-Don