Shoei Multitec for $399.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheAxeman

Reaction score
I know some of you guys were looking at this helmet and I ran across THIS SITE that is selling them for $399.00 with free shipping ($409.00 for solid colors). To see the price you have to put the helmet in your "cart" and it will show up on the checkout page. I've never bought from these people so you guys are on your own....I just thought I would pass on what seems to be a pretty good price for this helmet.

HLMT.SHOEI.MULTITEC.WHT.GIF

I actually read those threads yesterday but it looks like $495.00 for the same item. Do you get a different price when you call in?

So does anybody that has this helmet have any reports to share?

Thinking about getting this lid soon and would like to get some feedback!

Thanks..............

Have put about 700 miles on the new Multitech. Fits better than the Syncrotech. Visor seals tighter. Supplied chin guard accessory helps stop cold wind intrusion. Ventilation system is better than Syncrotech. Overall noise is somewhat reduced but you will still need ear plugs on longer trips. Would buy again if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchased today from 411parts.com for $347, includes shipping.

Local cycle outlet would not budge from $495, while it's nice to have a local source a big savings is hard to turn down.

Purchased today from 411parts.com for $347, includes shipping.
Local cycle outlet would not budge from $495, while it's nice to have a local source a big savings is hard to turn down.
411parts.com is a list of sites. Which site sold you the MultiTec for $347?

I just called the number and told them what it was listed for on the site.

Very easy.