shop manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulie

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the best source for a shop manual for an "07? Thanks.

paulie

Thanks, mate
You can also order one thru your dealer. No shipping charges, tax was way less than the shippping.

And... it was almost $30 cheaper than the manual for my Harley....<G>

good deal!

Mary
You can also download all service manuals from 2001-2007 for $8.49 it's through e-junkie emanualdownloads.Just google service manual for fjr1300 motorcycles.You get them instantly and you can burn them on a disc and primt them for a three ring binder.I printed the 07 manual which was 749 pages and placed in a binder.

Thanks, mate
You can also order one thru your dealer. No shipping charges, tax was way less than the shippping.

And... it was almost $30 cheaper than the manual for my Harley....<G>

good deal!

Mary
You can also download all service manuals from 2001-2007 for $8.49 it's through e-junkie emanualdownloads.Just google service manual for fjr1300 motorcycles.You get them instantly and you can burn them on a disc and primt them for a three ring binder.I printed the 07 manual which was 749 pages and placed in a binder.

BZZZZZZZZZTTTT!!!!!!

Pirated manuals, scanned and re-sold, not authorized by Yamaha.

Yamaha is the ONLY valid source for service manuals. Nobody else sells legitimate ones.

This is pointed out clearly in the n00b threads folks are asked to read when they sign up. This is actually the very first paragraph of "New owners read this" FAQ here.

Also, those pirated manuals are specifically addressed in the forum guidelines (guideline number 9).

9. FJRForum.com is aware of only one legitimate online source for service manuals--that being Yamaha at this link. Promoting piracy by linking or referencing spurious manuals on eBay or other websites is not allowed. Buy a frickin' $60 manual for your $14K+ motorcycle. This also goes for Yamaha technical bulletins that are copyrighted.

Sorry, didn't mean to get anybody worked up. I want to buy the official manual from Yamaha. Unfortunately I live 800 miles from a dealer so I need an online source. Now I have it. Thanks. Let's shut this down . . .

You're OK paulie. It was the suggestion by inthewind that you shop eBay that got everyone's attention.

800 miles, huh? Holy crap. You could hire your own full time mechanic cheaper than the gas to get to your dealer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a marine shop here that deals in Yamaha outboards and 4-Wheelers. I'm hoping they will send a mechanic out to school for bikes. But in the meantime I'm pretty much on my own.

There is some limited help available in the following sites, though not as thorough or detailed as the manual:

www.fjrtech.com/ by Warchild

https://www.fjr-tips.org/ by Bounce

https://www.fjr1300.info/ by Hmarc

They each have many links and advice and are an invaluable addition to your elibrary for your FJR.

I will print out the articles I need and have a collection in a folder in my garage for quick reference (like pulling the wheels and changing the brakes....a quick reference for the torque specs, etc.).