Sliders won't cut it

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easyday... Under the 'Fonts' drop down box there's a button that allows you to insert images.

OK.....called the number and got a busy signal...what gives......?

Sorry, sorry... Ive been working almost 20 hour days for three days getting this bike ready. Today I had someone on the phone im my office and had to go out to the shop to answer the question about a custom part..... I then ( like a big DUMMY) never hung up the phone in my office for like five hours........... I didn't go back in there because the phone didn't ring.................... DUMB !!!!! Sorry about that..... Feel free to call me at the shop..... again, my mistake ! I will be out of the office starting Wed just in case you try after that.. I have to run out of town with this customers bike to ROT rally.... Austin TX

How much will the bars go for?

We are still working on the pricing.... Of course we would like to see all that would like to have them own them. We are working to make them affordable to anyone who might want them. I should have some preliminary pricing along with some pictures in a few weeks.... I can say now that depending if a customer wants powder coat, color match per year, chrome will all be different prices. We will make it very easy for customers... and I would be happy to work with any customer if they wanted something that we didn't normally offer...

Be cool to have foot rests configured into the design.

Funny that you suggested that....... Its one of the designs!! :) We have several on the way !