• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

smugglers trunk

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainjim

Reaction score
looking for sumggler trunk for my 09. would like in black but will take other. will pay resonable price. don't want to give corbin 800.00

Good luck to you. They pop here from time to time. I just got one last week after trying for almost a year. Just have to be patient and quick on the trigger finger.

ya! i did not think it would be easy. really the only reason to get rid of one is if you sold the bike

no, but thanks. the one i want takes place of the rear seat
OK Jim. I'm gonna do you a little favor here. From the Corbin website, I am assuming that this is what you're looking for:

Screenshot2011-12-27at83448AM.png

Here's the actual link to my photobucket account so you can link to the picture if you wanna use it in the future.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z351/garyahouse/Screenshot2011-12-27at83448AM.png

Good luck with your search. By the way, where exactly are you in Florida? Don't suppose your near me?

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to you. They pop here from time to time. I just got one last week after trying for almost a year. Just have to be patient and quick on the trigger finger.
Seriously? I have the boards classified ads on immediate email for all new items just to buy this particular item...and I have not seen one. Did you get it here?

Damn...I too want one but no way in hell can I/will I pay $800 for one! Congrats on getting it.

Don't forget to keep an eye on Craigslist also. I picked up one last spring for my gen I from a guy who traded his FJ in on a BMW. The dealer wouldn't give him anything for it and he had had it in his garage for 6mos and was ready to get rid of it. :rolleyes:

Not everyone who owns an FJR is active on forums. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm north of you up in Shady Hills... about 50 miles from Ulmerton (688) and US 19. I used to work at the big Sun Microstamping plant there just north of the Volvo dealer near that intersection.

Gary

darksider #44