So you really like your KLR motobike?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind...I just read your link. Holy shit. That guys got some kinda luck...

I really liked my KLR though and am sad that I sold it.

Ahh, that'll buff right out...
The kid has a great storyline.. popped a couple of Vics then had to hike out 15 miles.

He's still recovering from a freaking horrific accident where he broke the femur.

Man, I know how that feels..
Finished reading the ADV thread last night. The kid definitely writes well and can weave a nice story.

Can't wait to read the South America adventure.

--G
Whaddya think?

Sell the POS houses,cars, trucks, rent the wimmen for a couple of years and head out G?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, that'll buff right out...
The kid has a great storyline.. popped a couple of Vics then had to hike out 15 miles.

He's still recovering from a freaking horrific accident where he broke the femur.

Man, I know how that feels..
Finished reading the ADV thread last night. The kid definitely writes well and can weave a nice story.

Can't wait to read the South America adventure.

--G
Whaddya think?

Sell the POS houses,cars, trucks, rent the wimmen for a couple of years and head out G?
I'd be lying if I said the thought didn't cross my mind... :eek:

--G

That looks like the bike from that ADVRider Alaska ride report. Same one?? I'm only on page 16...
It is!
Here's another feller's KLR. Me thinks I'll stick with Yamahas or something..

1048511205_pRm9U-L.jpg

1041565569_y3kMn-L.jpg
I can fix that. I will weld anything except the crack of dawn or the crack of your ass :eek: :lol:
Well Ray, if you think you are such a hot Weldor, I just sent a project your way. I bought Bustanut joker an AMTRAK ticket and you can pick him up at the Bend, Oregon train station tomorrow at noon. See if you can weld this huge crack up, Big Boy!

As one Weldor to another Weldor: I would go with a 6010 root and hot pass, then cap it out with 7018; uphill of course. But it is naturally your call, you may want to heli-arc it with a chill ring backer. I would definitely use double gloves to insert the backer!

DSC07663.jpg

By the way, I can weld a waterproof patch on a Bullfrog's ass while he is still sitting on the lily pad. But I am not touching that crack above!

https://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=659820&page=38 Damn you Carver, now you have me hooked on Parepin's outstanding Ride Report. I am much too busy too be reading this, I have a Shuffleboard Contest at the Chandler Senior Center I have to compete in at 1100 hours. By the way, there'll be an All-Irish Baja Ride this October! You're invited!

That looks like the bike from that ADVRider Alaska ride report. Same one?? I'm only on page 16...
It is!
Here's another feller's KLR. Me thinks I'll stick with Yamahas or something..

1048511205_pRm9U-L.jpg

1041565569_y3kMn-L.jpg
I can fix that. I will weld anything except the crack of dawn or the crack of your ass :eek: :lol:
Well Ray, if you think you are such a hot Weldor, I just sent a project your way. I bought Bustanut joker an AMTRAK ticket and you can pick him up at the Bend, Oregon train station tomorrow at noon. See if you can weld this huge crack up, Big Boy!

As one Weldor to another Weldor: I would go with a 6010 root and hot pass, then cap it out with 7018; uphill of course. But it is naturally your call, you may want to heli-arc it with a chill ring backer. I would definitely use double gloves to insert the backer!

DSC07663.jpg

By the way, I can weld a waterproof patch on a Bullfrog's ass while he is still sitting on the lily pad. But I am not touching that crack above!
Reading comprehension Old Irishman !!! I ruled out ASS cracks knowing it would lead to this. If you want foreplay with Barry it's between you and the sheep although he would probably like it.