Sochi

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, watching the Nightly News with Brian (the best!), when some lady starts talking about Shawn White and him doing the half pike. It's taped delayed for the prime time broadcast, then she says "spoiler alert", and in .4 seconds she tells what he did in it!

Bitch!

I've been watching the excellent coverage live at 3AM on CBC and then sleep all day. I watched the Canada - USA Ladies Hockey this morning on my laptop over at the Timmy's this morning using their Wi-Fi while having my coffee.

Too bad the snow conditions on the halfpipe were not great and caused issues for not just Shaun White but a number of other competitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I had the CBC option. NBC has three stations on my cable network, but they only show Olympics on one at a time. And I don't like the way NBC broadcasts sports anyway. They don't seem to take into consideration what is going on in the event when they break for commercial. It is not unusual for them to break away just as something exciting is happening and bring you back after the fact without explaining what happened.

Freakin Canadian Mens' Hockey Team almost gave me a heart attack today with a squeak win over a country that has a total of 7 hockey rinks (2 of which are outdoors). Clarington, which is the regional municipality I live in, has that many. This does not bode well for Canada vs USA because Kessel seems to have the big ice figured out and statistically USA has the edge in goaltending. On the Ladies side Canada's defense was somewhat suspect before the Olympics but played better in the USA round robin game and the older Canadian squad was able to skate with the Americans. This should be another great game to watch.

I have to remember you Yanks don't get to watch any of the coverage live unless you have access to Canadian coverage so I will try not to post any spoilers.

**Breaking news**

Minutes ago.... President Vladimir Putin ordered his Russian Hockey Team into a standing lineup, all shot elocutionary style. Rumors have it the Ruskies (Oops I mean Russians) will start out from scratch for the 2018's in PyeongChang South Korea.

For any up-tights... no, this is not really true... I think?

**Breaking news**
Minutes ago.... President Vladimir Putin ordered his Russian Hockey Team into a standing lineup, all shot elocutionary style. Rumors have it the Ruskies (Oops I mean Russians) will start out from scratch for the 2018's in PyeongChang South Korea.

For any up-tights... no, this is not really true... I think?
No KJ, breaking news is absolutely true; meet the new coach Vlad dug up for the job, Grigori Rasputin! jes' sayin' and nuff said! Don't call me a Paddy, eh!

Grigori-Rasputin.jpg

Canadian Women Curling Team kicked ass and took names to go undefeated for the Gold.
jones3.jpg

Seriously, glad our 53rd State (Kanucky) "swept" the Gold. Yahoo!
Canada's southern territory (we won't give them provincial status just yet) just took

Silver in Women's Hockey
. It was a great game to watch.

The Canadian net goalpost made a great save just before the end of regulation to save the game after the ref interfered with the play.

Beemerdons, you'll find Jennifer Jones in your favourite province, Manitoba. We're hoping for an early spring so the curling gets shitty here in the near future......... enough already.

The hockey was fun to watch as two teams just gave it all... tough to lose a medal game, I'd call them both winners.

Seriously, glad our 53rd State (Kanucky) "swept" the Gold. Yahoo!
Canada's southern territory (we won't give them provincial status just yet) just took

Silver in Women's Hockey
. It was a great game to watch.

The Canadian net goalpost made a great save just before the end of regulation to save the game after the ref interfered with the play.
Watching it now. So far it's pretty exciting.

Beemerdons, you'll find Jennifer Jones in your favourite province, Manitoba. We're hoping for an early spring so the curling gets shitty here in the near future......... enough already.

The hockey was fun to watch as two teams just gave it all... tough to lose a medal game, I'd call them both winners.
1899939_10151886756701496_1814140309_n.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......... Hey Don, did you make the bed for Bieber's stay.

and your prez can keep that cheap watered down beer that he bet with the PM as far as I am concerned .