• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 03-05 (Gen 1) Sargent Seat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RideTheBlackHills

Reaction score
I am selling a Sargent Seat with passenger seat. They were on my 05 FJR but I had to sell it because I have a 2 year old and twin babies so no time to ride. The seat looks great as you can see in the pictures. The only thing missing is there is a cheap plastic tube under the passenger seat for storing stuff that got lost in my recent move (real cheap plastic tube).

Asking $300 for the set plus actual shipping costs. Seat will be shipping from Rapid City, SD.

Let me know if you have any questions, I can send higher resolution pictures if needed as well.

DSCN0389.jpg

DSCN0390.jpg

DSCN0391.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0509.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saying, I have this seat on my 05 and love it! Way better than the stock. My S.O. also finds it comfy for long rides. Great Seat, Fair Price. My .02 Somebody get after it!

I am interested but being short or vertically challenged how does it compare to stock in width and height?

Please email me direct at

[email protected]

Thanks, Mark.

Last edited by a moderator: