• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 03 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, You front the money for the buyer and ship the bike to your house. When you're paid ship it to the new owner. It's a winner for you because you get your money tied up and have one more thing in your garage to take up space.:) :) :) :)

Ground hog says early spring. This bike isn't doing anybody an good sitting in my shop. It needs absolutely nothing except a rider. If nobody buys my Zumo 450 it can go with the bike. This is a chance to own FJR history as it was in the first shipment to the US #218

Bump
smile.png

Good for you Ray, did the Wing go yet?
Not yet but the weather is getting better. I really hate to sell that one cause I've got a lot invested in suspension and comfort farkles but I need to pay bills and feed the travel fund. It's only got 44k on it so it's good for a couple lifetimes yet.

I keep hoping Brian will snap it up and keep it in the family.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. 3 months to sell an FJR at a give away price. Did the buyer come from the Forum or somewhere else?

Damn. 3 months to sell an FJR at a give away price. Did the buyer come from the Forum or somewhere else?
He isn't a forum member yet but I told him to get signed up . Don't know that it was a give away price cause there is a lot of stuff on the market and old jap bikes don't hold value that well. I sold the high end farkles and left the rest. With what I got from selling farkles plus the bike it was a nice return on a bike with over a 100k on the clock.

If I want another one my widow neighbor has a 04 ABS with 12k that I can get cheap.

He isn't a forum member yet but I told him to get signed up . Don't know that it was a give away price cause there is a lot of stuff on the market and old jap bikes don't hold value that well. I sold the high end farkles and left the rest. With what I got from selling farkles plus the bike it was a nice return on a bike with over a 100k on the clock.

If I want another one my widow neighbor has a 04 ABS with 12k that I can get cheap.
I met your buyer in Kamiah, ID this weekend and he was one happy FJR owner. Didn't even recognize your bike, it was way too clean.
punk.gif