• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD 03 Goldwing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
With the addition of the Spyder the wing is on the block. It is in close to show room condition and needs only a new home. Plenty of time for a fly and ride.

For details check out Bend Or. craigs list #5240522792

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a bump. This is to nice just to sit in my shop and it's not artificial turf, it's the real thing
smile.png

Somebody needs this before the snow fly's. I need the space in the garage. I'll deliver it within 500 miles.
smile.png

It is a beautiful bike. It runs good and looks good. And it's been taken care of by Ray.. what more do I say?

am I going to have to buy this so you have room to work on my /2's?
..bump
Nope. The wing is in the garage under a cover. The /2's are both on lifts being worked on. If you're nice I'll send some pictures.:) :) :)

I'll make you a good deal on the wing to add to your ever growing fleet. I'm sure Shauna would like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still have this near perfect wing wanting a new home. It's a shame to see it living under a cover on a battery tender. If you want the whole list of farkles PM me or call 541-536-8556.

Forum price 9500.00

Bump. One of you that really loves your mate needs this to totally spoil the s#$t out of them. There isn't a better back seat than the wing.

The weather is here, wish you were beautiful. One of you is really in need of this Lazy Boy on wheels for those times when you want comfort and style for your passenger.

Latest posts