• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD -- 2003 Yamaha FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A storied piece of FJR history. If there Is ever an FJR museum, that bike should be on display at the front door. Sorry to see you guys selling it, but I know you are just evolving to the next chapter in your riding lives. Someone is going to get one very special motorcycle. GLWS!

Thanks WTexasR. I know you pulled yours back off the market. Think I'm going through sellers remorse right now
uhoh.gif
Just can't justify keeping her.
Keep it Roger, you can store it at my house and I'll keep the battery charged by riding it. I'm here for ya buddy!

One of the best looking FJR's-ever.
Doug .. what a buddy ! Thanks
rolleyes.gif

Thanks WTRanger. I know you pulled yours back off the market. Think I'm going through sellers remorse right now
uhoh.gif
And I haven't sold yet ! Just can't justify keeping her.
You can't justify toys Roger. I'm sitting here trying to decide which one's to sell and am making no progress.
fool.gif

It's been 3 hours Ray .. any progress ? LOL

A storied piece of FJR history. If there Is ever an FJR museum, that bike should be on display at the front door. Sorry to see you guys selling it, but I know you are just evolving to the next chapter in your riding lives. Someone is going to get one very special motorcycle. GLWS!

Mark !! Loooong time my friend ! Thanks for the kind words. This IS Mark ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure is me, I'm certainly still around, upright and taking nourishment.
punk.gif
I don't know how many of us "originals" there are left, but you are certainly one of the few still riding your original FJR. I remember well when you painted it red, I told myself that someday I was gonna have a red FJR. After a few more silver/grey versions, I finally do.

I retired and Jenny and I left the great northwet for the land of permasummer since I last saw you guys. My current occupation is wearing out motorcycles. I managed to have over 25k on the 2014 by it's first birthday.
coolsmiley02.gif
Please say "howdy" to Deb for us, If you guys are ever over this way, you always have a place to stay.

Again, GLWS, someone is gonna get a great motorcycle with a wonderful history.

I should buy yours and sell mine.. I think yours is in better shape with about the same mileage

How am I supposed to sell mine if yours is so cheap and better looking????
smile.png

How am I supposed to sell mine if yours is so cheap and better looking????
smile.png
LOL

Sorry Ray. I'm such a miserable bastard to do that to you
not_i.gif

Mark has a good suggestion though.
smile.png

I've only lowered the price on this Forum though.

Tell your friends before I give it to one of the grand kids.!!