• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - 2008 Service Manual, Stock Windshield & Bag Inserts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMix

Reaction score
I had an unfortunate get-off on May 18th which resulted in my 2008A being totaled. Since I mostly commute I have replaced her with a lighter F800ST. I therefore have bag inserts, stock windshield (sorry the Rifle +3+4 cracked on my head) and an official Yamaha hard copy 2008 service manual which ironically arrived the week before my get-off. Please send me a PM with an offer if you are interested in the parts.

Thanks,

TMix

My apologies to all for errant posting (and posting locally). I am not an etailer and am extremely sad to have lost my FJR. I was posting the item availability here to the community from which I had gathered much information from and had gotten Ole Besse farkled just the way I wanted her. I also apologize as I am have no clue as to the appropriate method of exchange of currency and property through the forum.

Thanks,

TMix

Post Update! The service manual and bag liners have been sold. Stock windscreen still available for $30 shipped.

Ride Safe!