• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

(Sold) Autocom Communicators - Full Systems + spare parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanker

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I've got multiple set ups of the Autocom PRO-M1 that I'm selling, due to going Wireless BT across the board.

One set up includes a BT01 Bluetooth module also.

Both sets include the PTT (Push-to-talk) switching at the handlebar for using 2-way radios. It also includes the 2.5mm plug cabling that is used for many FRS radios and others to be plugged into the main unit.

Two of the setups can be used with in-ear monitors with a 3.5mm plug. Helmet speakers can be in place and usable at all times.

Also includes "direct" battery hook up connections for all day running with no need to charge/replace any batteries.

$75 + shipping for all of it.

System 1

Autocom1_zps8aefe972.jpg

System 2
Autocom2_zps4acb0f8a.jpg

Spares
Autocom3_zpsac1c9e8f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new to the world of intercom. Can you tell me if these will work with the OEM plugs on a Goldwing/GL1800 as well? Would be nice to kill two birds with one stone.

To answer the GL1800 question, no these will not function with the Honda 5-pin style connection.

If these are still available, I'll take them. PM sent

Thanks again Todd. Just wanted to close the loop. Package was delivered on Monday. Was out of the office on a job site for a couple of days, but got the package this morning. Material as expected (no surprises). Pleasure do business with ya.-George