• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Skyway Delrin Sliders with Leo Drolet's Slider Highway Peg

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
The Skyway Delrin Sliders have faded to gray in some places but that's somewhat normal for Delrin as it's exposed to the elements.

The Leo Drolet Slider Highway Pegs show some wear but there are thousands and thousands of miles on them and many bugs died when hitting them.

I don't really want to sell the parts separately because the sliders are already drilled for the set screws and if you only want inexpensive Delrin sliders, they're available all over eBay.

The Skyway Delrin Sliders retailed for around $90 in 2007 and Leo sold the Slider Highway Pegs for $88.

Also included are the original installation instructions for both items and the drill bit, tap and hex wrench that came with the Highway Pegs.

I'll take $110 SHIPPED.

Send me a PM for my PayPal address and mark the payment as a gift or add an additional $3.30 to cover the fee.

IMG_20130930_155722_zps629c488b.jpg

IMG_20130930_155917_zpsd9f27f74.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: