Starting to Bond

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jride

Reaction score
OK i now have a little more than 1000mi on the FJR and I am begining to really enjoy it.

I now look forward to riding it and I know it will only get better as i ride it more and purchase the desired additions.

Two weeks ago when i bought it i thought it was a mistake and I would have returned it if i could have. But now I am glad i bought it.

Yes i still feel more heat on my legs than i thought i would but I guess i overlook it mostly because it is a fun bike to ride.

As most of you know it changes direction very easily and even though it is happy just cruising along it will flat move if you want it to. I haven't really opened it up yet but I can tell it will do alright, No its not a sport bike but it will move and if not careful performance awards will follow. :yahoo:

Yep, once you get the master yoda position dialed in, your back muscles used to the position, you'll find it's the best, overall, way to ride..