Stem Size?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TriggerT

Mr. Impatient
Reaction score
Getting ready to have the tires changed, so I told my local shop I wanted to change to 90 degree stems while I was at it. They asked what size they were? I did a search, and didn't find anything. Anybody have an idea?

Don't let the stealership order 90 stems for you. You will probably be sold those el-cheapo ones that fit Hardley Davidsons and are for H-rated speeds.

Buy the ones from Jeff. They come in designer colors too.

:)

Don't let the stealership order 90 stems for you. You will probably be sold those el-cheapo ones that fit Hardley Davidsons and are for H-rated speeds.

Don't use cheap imitations. You will be asking for trouble. These have been flawless!

SportbikeEffects Valve Stems

Used by AMA race teams and tested on my bike to 145MPH (so far).

Don't use cheap imitations. You will be asking for trouble. These have been flawless!

Gunny! :)

I have these and they are sweet, though if I wasn't dumb I would have mounted them pointing out the right side instead of the left (duh) will fix that when I mount new tires.

OK, OK, I give. I just ordered them from Jeff. He will be glad to know his "Gang" is working for him. :p

Want to buy a set, hoe do I open an account our your site ?