Stop! Read This: Exclusive Info From An Industry Insider.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a clown. Sunny-boy, don't go away mad, just go away.

First, you don't know shit. Second, even if you did, no respected FJR "brother" would ask to charge for information. Ain't you noticed, jacksqueeze?? People give good information here for free. Perhaps they should charge you to use the site?

Admins - lock this fuckleberry down until he offers something worth our time.

-BD

Like I tell my teens:

When people think they're good, they'll tell you about it.

When you ARE good, you'll hear people telling others about you.

I doubt they even have the finer points finished for the '08, so bullshit.

Bob

Hey...I heard all of this is true!!!

btw - my agreement has nothing to do with the fact that I'm considering a Concours and most of the dealers around here are already 2-5 deep in preorders and maybe there's a chance that this news will make some people jump out of line and move me up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never said Yamaha will make a mention. Are they off their rocker? I meant to say that I will be there. Whoever wants to see these photos I have of 160HP beasts has to prearrange first. My number is XXXXXXXXXXX. And I want cash in hand. 25% discount if you're nice and buy me mcdonalds.

Hey Sunny...............wanna buy a bridge?

Don't....

askeladden.jpg

Everyone must remember the sign at the entrance of the forum,

McDonalds.jpg

Can I go out on a limb and say this Sunny character is drinking the funny juice....yes I think I can.

Excellent new word BD, "fuckleberry", may I use that?

Don't....
askeladden.jpg
But....

I've heard he was fond of fuckleberries and I have a whole garden full of them :p

Great word ya got there. Can we get an Emoticon to go with that one?

Last edited by a moderator: